þriðjudagur, 23. febrúar 2016

Holiday or a nightmare?



My family decided to treat ourelves in August 2015 therefore we went to Marmaris which is in Turkey. I was really excited to get to spend 2 weeks with my great family. My mom, grandma, aunt, her husband and my little cousin went with me to Marmaris.
I thought this would be a perfect holiday for us, however it turned out to be horrible..

                                   

                                      


            We decided to try out the cheapest airline and a 3 star hotel because we were on a budget. We came at the airport really excited but a little disapointed when we found out that the flight was delayed for 1 hour. We didn’t let that get to us and were still in a good mood. We were informed that this plane was just being used temporarily because it was so old. I was not comfortable flying for about 8 hours in this old and small plane. We  were so happy to get to touch the ground after this horrible bumpy flight. I have to admit that for the first time I was scared that the plane would crash.

                                             

Next mission was to collect our bags, unfortunately my mom’s bag did not show up. She talked to our airline and there had been a mix up. The bag went with another plane to Spain. My mom was furious over this incident, she had no bathing suit or nothing. The airline informed her that the bag would come to her after 18 hours. She had no other option then to try to be positive and find a new bathing suit.
                                  
 

We arrived at our hotel exausted , the hotel looked alright on the outside.
The accommodation were on the other hand really bad, the room was so small and the bed were clearly to old.
We thought to ourselves you get what you paid for and it did not bug us that much. Instead of letting these things ruining our holiday we decided to resolve our problems and enjoy Turkey.
We went scuba diving, shopped, and tried many restaurants.
The trip had been alright inspite of these things until one night we were walking among the beach and a man ripped my aunt’s bag of her. The bag had a small amount of money and all her cards. She called the bank and they closed all of her cards. She couldn’t use any card in Turkey so we borrowed her money.

                                   

The worst incident that happened in the trip was when a man tried to steal my little cousin. We are so extremely lucky and thankful that my mom saw this soon enough and screamed. The man ran away when he got to much attention. After this we decided we would take the next flight home. This was supposed to be a great holiday to a remote place, but in fact it was a nightmare. We all went over the budget because we switched hotels and booked an earlier flight.




Engin ummæli:

Skrifa ummæli