þriðjudagur, 23. febrúar 2016

My favorite place in the world - Bali!


My favorite place in the world would be Bali which is an island and province of Indonesia. When you think of Bali you would probably think that it is a small and remote island. It is maybe small but the population is 4,225,000 which is a lot more then Iceland!
Bali is so astounding that I fell madly in love with the island right away.
Me and my friend decided to go on a little trip after we had finished college.
We travelled to many beautiful places but Bali was the place that topped all the others            
                                      
The island is beautiful, with so many natural feautures.
We  went on a 2 day  excursion to see the most talked about places in Bali which was ultimately most mind blowing excursion I had ever been on. We went to Elephant Safari Park ,Taro Ubud and tried riding a elephant in addition visitors got to feed them also. My friend really wanted to acquire one.

 
Later that day we also visited Goa Lawah which has a bat temple which was really impressive! There is something about bats that is really enigmatic.


                                  

On the second day we spent the morning at the Padang Padang bach , that day it was really populated there. We got a nice tan after these 3 hours there which resolved our problem being that white that people noticed we were not locals..
We also went to see the Sekumpul waterfalls, it’s unbelivable how impressed I got only by a waterfall.. You would be too



                                   
As you can see Bali has so much to see but other places also do. What is special about Bali is their culture, 85 % are Hinduism. People who live in Bali are so nice and polite. You can feel their kindness even though some of them can’t talk english because Indonesian is their mother language.
Their cooking is really different then from Iceland and I loved their food when I tried out a cooking class there!
Bali is also known for their dance
Barong & Keris which is really exotic in my opinion.
(click the link ,and watch from 3:10 )
I can ensure you that I will visit Bali as soon as I have enough money!



Engin ummæli:

Skrifa ummæli